|Job Title||Road Supervisor|
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
KEOLIS is recruiting for Road Supervisors for our Las Vegas, Nevada location. Come grow your career with us!
The Road Supervisor is responsible to safely monitor vehicle operations. The primary objective of the Road Supervisor is to ensure operators are providing a safe, reliable and friendly transportation to the customers. Assists in supervising personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution. Prepares reports to management regarding driver knowledge and skills. Assists Operations Manager in resolving conflicts, investigating and resolving customer complaints; conduct accident and incident investigations and assures operating policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide direct oversight of operators performing revenue service
- Ensure operators are fit for duty, meet uniform and equipment standards and are in possession of proper licensing
- Ensure operators driving skills and work habits are following policies
- Ensure Safety policies and procedures are adhered to by all team members.
- Assist dispatch and maintenance staff with vehicle change outs that occur in the field
- Assist operators with service or passenger difficulties
- Conduct road observations according to client and local policy
- Monitor on-time performance and schedule adherence
- Provide feedback to safety and operations departments on service items that affect safety and performance, identify potential safety hazards and provide feedback to be incorporated into daily operations procedures.
- Ability to work under stress and meet strict timelines
- Ability to assess potential problems and make sound judgments when dealing with issues that may have an adverse effect on the operation
- Coordinate and execute transit service for special events in the Las Vegas Valley
- Conduct vehicle accident investigation to include obtaining statements, taking pictures and accurately completes the investigation documents
- Perform minor coach repairs
- Must be flexible and able to work in a 24/7 operation including nights/weekends
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of Transportation experience
- Minimum of 1 year of lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Must have a Nevada driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a NV Commercial License (CDL) class B with passenger endorsement
- Must have intermediate knowledge of computer equipment and software to include Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Work independently and objectively
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Must be legally entitled to work in United States of America
- 90% of work is accomplished outside, in both extreme heat or cold, or in a vehicle.
- 10% of work is accomplished inside in air conditioned or well-ventilated facilities
- May perform physical activities that require considerable use of the arms, repetitive hand-wrist motion, legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, driving, or looking at a computer screen.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible