|Job Title||Utility Worker|
|Reports to||Maintenance Manager|
Cleans interior, sweeps and removes trash from vehicles
Knowledge and Experience
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Ability to work both alone and in a team
· Awareness of health and safety procedures
· Math skills for measuring cleaning fluid
· Reading skills for following instructions
· High school diploma or equivalent, Such GED required
· 1 Year or more of janitorial or auto detailing experience preferred
· Cleans interior of vehicles using mops and brushes
· Sweeps and removes trash from vehicles
· Wipe down interior of vehicles
· Disinfected interior of vehicles
· Performs physical activities that require considerable use of the arms, repetitive hand wrist motion, and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials
· May be asked to lift and carry up to 60 pounds
· Perform additional duties as needed
· Less than 10% of work is accomplished in doors and in air conditioned or well ventilated facilities
· Greater than 90% of work is accomplished in an open garage facility
· May be exposed to cleaning chemicals, you have access to safety protective gear
Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical examination.
Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become the most successful transportation company in the world.
Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we operate.
EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.