|Location||Greensboro, NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
KEOLIS IS HIRING A SCHEDULER IN GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA.
STARTING SALARY: $16.00 PER HOUR
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Scheduler establishes the foundation for the next day’s service through related activities including but not limited to subscription management, future day schedule optimization efforts, and periodic system adjustments, subject to the review and approval of the Operations Manager. Duties involve daily communication and interaction with reservationist, dispatchers, operators, supervisor and the operations manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that the schedules produced are achievable, efficient, utilize the full range of technological tools to assist in their production, and are in accordance with the Client’s policies and procedures.
- Daily communication and interaction with staff and reporting to the Operations Manager and other managers assigned to the paratransit program and particularly the Customer Service Call Center.
- Responsible for ensuring that the service provided is in accordance with the Client’s policies and procedures, and that system parameters are safeguarded from any unauthorized changes.
- Critically analyzing daily schedules to improve on-time performance and productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English; basic math skills.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must able to work in a union environment.
- Must know the geographical area.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Trapeze software desire, but not require.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER