|Job Title||Recruiting Manager*|
|Location||Boston*||*Position is based out of Boston|
Keolis is hiring a Recruiting Manager.
Location: Boston with requirement to travel across USA.
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
To effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate, from the first contact, through the interview process and ending with positive offer negotiations while managing an effective recruitment team and process.
- Determines recruiting objectives by studying current and projected job needs and qualifications.
- Develops potential recruiting sources by preparing research strategies; identifying and qualifying sources, including search engines, message boards, organization lists, publications, home pages, colleges and institutes, and job fairs; building personal networks.
- Finds applicants by preparing print advertisements and job board postings; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates; calling referrals; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; developing organization web page content; developing rapport with web job-posting site representatives.
- Oversight and maintenance of applicant tracking system by entering and updating sourcing, profiling, resume management, matching, tracking, and hiring information.
- Management of Recruitment team throughout the US
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a corporate recruiter
- Minimum four years’ experience as a recruiting manager
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in transportation industry a plus.
- Experience providing HR support as needed
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in implementation of new systems
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet acumen
Strategy & Governance
- Ongoing collaboration with various Keolis Transit America locations
- Development of master vendor agreements with staffing companies where needed
- Management of recruitment team to ensure staffing needs as needed
- Assist in developing some procurement business policies and processes
- Provide efficiencies and processes trainings to all locations for best practices
- Coordinate performance reporting for procurement across the region including the implementation of tools and key metrics.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER