|Job Title||Director of Procurement*|
|Location||Boston*||*Position is based out of Boston|
Coordinate and deliver the procurement roadmap for Keolis Transit America to ensure best business value, quality and compliance for the region
Position is Boston-based with requirement to travel across USA and Canada
Strategy & Governance
- Ongoing collaboration with various Keolis Transit America locations.
- Development of master vendor agreements.
- Ongoing collaboration with the SVP Purchasing and Maintenance, Operations at KTA and partnership with the VP of Procurement at the KNA level.
- Lead the development of procurement business policies and processes within KTA in line with the Keolis strategy and objectives.
- Provide efficiencies and reduce expenses through strategic procurement sourcing and supplier management.
Contract Development and Negotiations
- Draft, negotiate and secure regional contracts and develop tools for work groups outside the platform to draft, negotiate and secure regional / local contracts.
- Support accountable contract custodians in the negotiations of the terms and conditions of their contracts.
- Adopt and implement best practice contract management tools and guidelines.
- Manages the activities, performance, development, and capabilities of the supply chain managers and their respective reports.
- Meet cross functionally with other department directors to help enhance supply chain plans and strategies.
- Determine and manage specific continuous improvement activities in an effort to support supply chain efficiency.
- Manage performance reporting for procurement for the organization including the implementation of tools and key metrics.
- Collaborate with all operating locations for the consolidation and reporting of the targeted savings
- Strong negotiation and written & oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills and the ability to work effectively on a cross-functional basis and throughout all the layers of the organization, critical.
- Ability to organize work effectively with strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience and skills assisting in the management of subcontract, supplier, and vendor contracts to achieve best value, favorable lifecycles, high quality products and services in a timely manner.
- Ability and prior proven skills in developing and establishing programs, practices, standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications and data visualization tools as well as EAM/ERP software strongly desired.
- Ability to use technology solutions such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint as well as Data visualization tools and EAM/ERP systems to manage all aspects of sourcing and procurement is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of identifying and selecting key performance metrics to monitor and make decisions based on facts and trends highly desirable.
Knowledge and Experience
- 8 - 10 years of experience covering most facets of sourcing, procurement, business administration, budgeting, invoicing, reporting, cost containment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business Administration, Accounting, Transportation, Engineering, Construction, or related field.
- Knowledgeable with application of new technology to improve efficiency, sourcing procurement safety, reduce costs.
- Experience negotiating new “master” agreements with vendors.
- Purchase to pay project implementation and maintenance.
- Proven knowledge in identifying a source of savings across all Keolis Transit America locations, while collaborating with Keolis North America and other Keolis divisions to benefit from combined mass purchases.
- Experienced in measuring the cost savings and improvements via KPI’s and measurement tools.
- Experience in coordinating procurement projects through indirect reports to ensure ‘buy in’ leading to the delivery of collective objectives and best for business outcomes.
- Support Keolis Transit America locations in implementing purchasing policy and using “master” agreement.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER