|Job Title||Data Entry Clerk - Bilingual Spanish*|
|Location||Western Transit Systems*||*Position is based out of Western Transit Systems|
KEOLIS is hiring a Bilingual Spanish Data Entry Clerk for our Garden Grove location. Full-time hours are Monday to Friday from 9:30AM to 6:30PM. Hourly rate is $13.00! Come grow your career with us!
for resolution. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepares source data/documents for computer entry by compiling and sorting
information; establishing entry priorities
- Enters customer and company data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard, or 10-key, according to screen and data program format.
- Verifies entered customer and company data by reviewing, correcting, deleting; re-enters data in verification formats to detect errors; purges obsolete electronic files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and company system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by organizing physical and electronic files, including back-up, as required by company procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, Excel, and typing skills at least 40 wpm
- 10 Key by touch
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual Spanish - literacy and fluency