|Job Title||Assistant Maintenance Manager*|
|Location||PROPOSED Business location*||*Position is based out of PROPOSED Business location|
KEOLIS IS HIRING FOR AN ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER FOR PROPOSED BUSINESS:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Assistant Maintenance Manager works equitably with shop foremen in order to facilitate the vision and goals of the Maintenance Manager. While a large portion of the candidate(s) role is finance oriented, the position also requires key focus and synergy with the maintenance development manager while keeping a firm check on the pulse of the shop floor through collaboration with shift foremen. The ideal candidate will have expansive working knowledge of inventory requirement(s) related to a diversified fleet mix that includes both heavy diesel & EV buses. The position has key focus on process improvement through inventory control, insight into job-task performance from a KPI standpoint, provides support from a scope definition standpoint for contracts that are yet to be in-place, will be responsible for holding vendors accountable post award, and will be the default person for invoice related AP/AR. Which also means that this person has great interactivity with the accounts manager. Finally, this position provides oversight of the field asset(s) and associated assignments for such; this includes, but is not limited to, bus stop maintenance, the adopt-a-stop program, etc.
- Understanding of shift schedule(s) and logic behind shift allocation
- Best practices regarding inventory management and warranty claim(s)
- This includes SIX SIGMA approach to QA/QC for systems and component parts
- Must understand federal requirements to include NTD requirements for association of VMT and failure intervals
- Provides an overview, oversight, and manages the in-field inventory to include management of field staff, associated assignments, and optimal performance for over 1000 bus stops.
- Must be able to manage; to include generation of work orders
- Experience in managing client side of the business related to facility maintenance
- Manage the A/B certification(s) for ground fuel storage
- Manage EPA reporting requirement(s) & facilitate audit needs
- This includes understanding of federal requirement(s) placed on the client related to State of Good Repair (SGR)
- The nuances behind the clients ability to successfully obtain 5337 & 5339 grants
- The company’s role in facilitating the clients ability to successfully meet quarterly reporting goals to the FTA
- Must be fully familiar with the client’s submission to the FTA related to the Transit Asset Management (TAM) plan
- This includes familiarity with useful life of vehicle inventory and associated intervals
- This also includes the client’s designated goal of conversion to EV and associated target year
- Must be proficient in the following: MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Trapeze Fleet Focus or similar work-flow and/or inventory tracking program
- NextBus where applicable
- General web interface program(s)
Must have proficient writing skills for items such as memorandums Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent Must consent to management’s desire to be CDL trained and any associated requirements inclusive of such
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER