|Job Title||Scheduling and Operating Data Analyst*|
|Location||Pomona, CA*||*Position is based out of Pomona, CA|
Position Summary: Under general supervision of the Operations Manager and Assistant Operations Manager is responsible for the daily and weekly operators scheduling. The will also be responsible for the analyzing data relating to the performance and efficiency of the Operations Department.
- Support all service changes and adjustments including entering data into DCS
- Add, change and update DCS information and all necessary documentation
- Input and update operators daily schedules
- Manage the use and scheduling of Extra Board operators
- Manage operators time off and vacation schedules
- Assist the Assistant Operations Manager in developing Run Cut
- Monitor and analyze over paddle hours, lunch and break penalties
- Development of operational reports required by the contract and used for operational analysis
- Coordinate service date collection and reporting to Foothill Transit via Trans Track
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong emphasis on computer and clerical proficiency
- Some experience in scheduling software preferred
- Proficient in working with Excel and creating graphs and charts
- The ability to fulfill other operational administrative duties as needed
A bachelors' degree or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that would enable an incumbent to satisfactorily perform the job functions. Must be able to operate computer/printer equipment using Microsoft Office for Windows software.
Physical requirements: The position will require an extended period of time sitting
Please upload your current resume with your application
EOE / DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.