|Job Title||Fleet Maintenance Supervisor*|
|Location||Greensboro, NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Plans and coordinates daily activities which support locations strategic business and maintenance plans. Utilizes and ensures Keolis Industrialized & Harmonized Maintenance (KIHM) system is fully leveraged. Provides hands-on leadership, direction and needed coaching to ensure team success. Ensures compliance with Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) plans, completion of daily vehicle inspection repairs, other scheduled maintenance and daily servicing. Reports to the Maintenance Director and communicates regularly with other staff and team members regarding audit results and the implementation of the 5Ss program. Monitors other key programs impacting fleet efficiency and quality of maintenance. Provides client with end of month maintenance reports.
- Ensure Safety policies and procedures are adhered with by all team members.
- Participate in weekly KIHM management meeting and ensure compliance with program.
- Develop production targets for each shift in accordance with monthly plan.
- Conduct weekly planning meeting as required by KIHM management
- Monitor budget and report variances to maintenance Director
- Monitor weekly production plan progress, make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure operating systems (RTA, DCS) and maintenance administrative requirements are managed properly.
- Ensure QA requirements are met at all levels of the department; results are shared with the team.
- Provide weekly Trend Analysis/Feedback on KPI performance for Meeting Board.
- Monitor oil analysis program ensuring re-sampling or follow up is performed in a timely manner.
- Review PMI Audit results with training and QA team. Take necessary action to ensure improvements when needed
- Manage staff and serve corrective action disciplines pursuant to the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) on problems identified with parts.
- Work closely with Parts Manager to ensure needed parts and inventory levels are maintained at efficient and optimum levels.
- Monitor electronic vehicle inspection process (Zonar).
- Responsible for presenting visual financial and performance presentations to upper management and the client
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while exceeding established goals and objectives.
- Must be 21+ and able to pass DOT mandated background check/drug & alcohol screening
- Possess or be able to obtain Class B CDL w/ Passenger & Air Brake endorsements
- Minimum of 5 years of Maintenance/Fleet or associated experience
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and Web based applications
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus but not mandatory
- Must be able to communicate effectively on all levels in English (Speak, Read & Write)
- Associates or Tech School degree preferred
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER