|Job Title||Utility Worker*|
|Location||Greensboro, NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
We are hiring a Utility Worker in our Greensboro location - $14.90 per hour starting pay!
The purpose of the Utility Worker is to insure that the fleet is fully prepared for service. To assist the maintenance department with the upkeep of the fleet, shop and operations facilities.
- All vehicles completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service.
- Vehicle interiors cleaned according to the contract.
- Vehicle emergency equipment (fire extinguisher, body-fluid kit, first aid kit) fully stocked and functional.
- Vehicles parked according to facility parking plan.
- Any fleet damage documented and communicated to the manager.
- Fuel island maintained and kept clean, any spills immediately contained and reported to the manager.
- Work area maintained according to all OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Shop area cleaned, mopped and trash disposed of daily.
- Landscaping and lot cleaned and cared for as needed.
- Post notices in vehicles as required by client.
- Assist maintenance staff and manager as needed.
- Due to insurance requirements, must be over 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have CDL or be able to obtain one within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in and outdoors in all weather conditions
Please note: job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER