|Job Title||Maintenance Technician B*|
|Location||Greensboro,NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
KEOLIS IS HIRING TECHNICIAN CLASS B FOR GREENSBORO:
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS: $5000
- $2500 UPON HIRE
- $2500 AFTER 90 DAYS OF SERVICE AND MEETING PERFORMANCE STANDARDS.
- UNION ENVIRONMENT - PENSION OFFERED TO UNION EMPLOYEES
- 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH
- STARTING SALARY: $24.00 PER HOUR
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Successful candidates will be responsible for field and shop skilled diagnostics, perform preventative maintenance service and repair of Suspension & Steering; Cummings Engines, Allison Transmissions, Differentials, Electrical Systems, Air Brake Systems, Wheelchair Ramps, and Air Conditioning Systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely. Performs equipment and electrical troubleshooting to test operational efficiency of engines and drive train, hydraulic and exhaust systems, etc. and determines the cause(s) of malfunction(s). Prescribes and performs emergency repairs to equipment in the field. May provide lead work direction to other mechanics, semiskilled or unskilled workers and may direct shop operations in absence of supervisor. Performs related work as required.
- Perform semi-skilled preventive, corrective, and repair maintenance tasks on various types of Vehicles.
- Perform PMI Services
- Diagnose and repair engine, transmission and electrical systems Perform repairs on hydraulic brake systems
- Prepare and submit records of work performed.
- Record all parts and supplies used on equipment
- Respond to Road Calls
- This may include inspections, diagnostic work, electronics; brake repairs on hydraulic systems.
- Strict adherence to Keolis and client policies and procedures
- Practical knowledge of Medium/Heavy and Light Truck/Automotive repair and maintenance
- 3 to 5 years practical hands-on experience
- Possess all basic technician tools
- Commercial Driver’s License with Air Brakes Certification
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER