|Job Title||Road Supervisor*|
|Location||Pompano Beach,FL*||*Position is based out of Pompano Beach, FL|
|Department||Safety and Risk Management|
KEOLIS IS HIRING A ROAD SUPERVISOR FOR OUR LOCATION IN POMPANO BEACH, FL:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Road Supervisor is responsible to safely monitor vehicle operations. The primary objective of the Road Supervisor is to ensure operators are providing a safe, reliable and friendly transportation to Tri-Rail Customers. Operates Keolis owned buses and maintains records of work performed. Assists in supervising personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution. Assists with organizing and conducting classroom and behind-the wheel training sessions. Prepares reports to management regarding driver knowledge and skills. Assists in scheduling and assigning daily bus routes and drivers. Assists Safety Manager in resolving conflicts, investigating and resolving customer complaints; assures operating policies and procedures are followed.
- Road Supervisors are to provide direct oversight of vehicle operators on the street.
- Must be willing to have flexibility with schedule and/or work split shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ensure that all operators are fit for duty, meet uniform and equipment standards and are in possession of proper licensing and certifications.
- Assist dispatch and maintenance staff with vehicle change outs that occur in the field.
- Assist operators with service or passenger problems.
- Conduct site checks and road observations according to client and local policy.
- Monitor street operations for on-time performance and schedule adherence.
- Provide feedback to safety and operations departments on service items that affect safety and performance, identify potential safety hazards and provide feedback to be incorporated into daily operations procedures.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Ability to work under stress and meet strict timelines
- Ability to use 2 way radio and communicate effectively.
- SFRTA policy adherence.
- Handling Emergency Bus Bridge and Special Event managements.
- Monitor Service Operations.
- Monitor AM and PM Pull-Outs and Pull-Ins
- Vehicle accident investigation.
- Inspects vehicles for damage and compliance with safety standards and F.A.C 14-90
- Observes driving skills and work habits of drivers in the field
- Supports the development and implementation of systems to maintain records on employees, equipment, compliance, and/or maintenance activities.
- Act as vehicle operator as need it.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Florida driver’s license (CDL, with commercial & air brake endorsements).
- Acceptable driving record.
- At least 1 year of bus operations experience desirable.
- At minimum of 2 year of experience required as a full time operator.
- Knowledge of project specific vehicles, components and data/communications systems.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and corporate safety programs and policies.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all departments.
- Ability to work independently and objectively.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER