|Job Title||Contract Compliance Manager*|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale,FL*||*Position is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
KEOLIS IN FT LAUDERDALE IS HIRING A CONTRACT COMPLIANCE MANAGER:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Responsible for all reporting and analysis for contract compliance while working with the General Manager and working closely with all departments to ensure contract compliance is being met while adhering to Keolis Quality Assurance policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Quality Assurance Management and Contract Compliance
- Conducts monthly audits in each department to ensure each department is meeting their goals.
- Develops, measures and reports quality performance indicators
- Attends meetings with Keolis Management
- Develops client communication strategies to foster a positive client relationship.
- Establishes KPIs for continuous operational satisfaction improvements and determine methods of correction necessary to achieve and sustain desired results.
- Performs, coordinate and oversee audits of all transportation, safety and maintenance processes.
- Coordinates internal controls and corporate quality assurance reviews.
- Communicate Contract status through Monthly Reports
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years of Compliance experience.
- Public Transit experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office products, including Excel required
- Must understand internal control requirements and best practices as well as demonstrate the ability to suggest mitigating controls, where necessary.
- Experience in leading and managing employees, individually and in a team / project environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with clearly presenting findings and recommendations to management and client required.
- Must be able to work various hours to meet with employees in a 24/7 environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Any related combination of education, training or progressively responsible experience.
EEO Employer - - Drug Free Work Environment