|Job Title||Road Supervisor*|
|Location||Las Vegas,NV*||*Position is based out of Las Vegas, NV|
KEOLIS IS HIRING ROAD SUPERVISORS FOR OUR LAS VEGAS LOCATION:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Keolis Transit America, a subsidiary of Keolis North America, is seeking a Road Supervisor who will be responsible for ensuring operator monitoring and safety, customer satisfaction, on-time performance, accident/incident investigation, group supervision and transit center management.
The Road Supervisor will be the first line of management contact for the drivers. The selected candidate must have the ability to interact in a positive supportive manner whether interacting with the riding public or explaining an operating policy and procedure to drivers, giving instructions or issuing discipline.
This is a 24/7 operation and flexibility in shift scheduling, cross training and shift coverage are important components of this position.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years transit experience with a minimum of 6 months supervisory or lead experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required to include computer literacy
- Must have a Class C license and be able to obtain and maintain a NV CDL class B with passenger endorsement
- Must be flexible and able to work in a 24/7 operations
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a DOT physical examination
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, successful, organization
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work with a group of dedicated professionals who are excited about taking Keolis Transit America to the next level
- A caring, ethical organization
If you meet these guidelines and are ready to grow with us, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Keolis Transit America is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload your current resume with the application
EEO Employer - - Drug Free Work Environment