|Job Title||Accounting Manager*|
|Location||Reno,NV*||*Position is based out of Reno|
KEOLIS IS SEEKING AN ACCOUNTING MANAGER IN OUR RENO LOCATION!
The Accounting Manager reports to the Controller and supervises day to day activities of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Billing staff. The Accounting Manager has four (3) direct reports and will play a key role in mentoring and training staff while improving efficiencies and enhancing internal controls.
- Day to day supervision of GL, AR, AP, fixed assets and billing
- Review and monitor internal controls on a daily basis
- Responsible for the accurate and timely financial monthly and year end reporting in compliance with GAAP
- Supervise the month-end closing process, including report generation and distribution
- Assist with compliance audits as required (banking, taxing agencies, insurance, etc.)
- Primary liaison with external auditors Preparation of annual financial statements
- Establish formal cross training for all accounting functions
- Mentor, train and develop the accounting department staff Instill a culture of continuous process improvement
- Other accounting and finance duties as assigned
- Must have a strong commitment to Company values
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and achieve organizational objectives
- B.S. Accounting or Finance Degree highly desirable
- Certified Public Accountant and Public Accounting experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must have experience with an accounting software
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER