|Job Title||Bus Attendant*|
|Location||Van Nuys, CA*||*Position is based out of Van Nuys, CA|
KEOLIS IS HIRING BUS ATTENDANTS FOR OUR LOCATION IN VAN NUYS:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Paratransit Attendant is responsible for safely assisting consumers with theirs needs while on a Keolis operated a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Attendant is to assist consumers and monitor consumers during their trip. The attendant’s calming demeanor will help manage behaviors of the consumers ensuring and providing a safe, reliable, friendly and efficient transportation.
- Ability to work split shifts
- Provide excellent customer service by consistently demonstrating friendliness, courtesy, professional and empathetic attitude with all customers
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work under stressful situations and meet strict timelines
- Ability to manage difficult consumers
- Ability to lift/move 25lbs
- Ability to follow all company safety and operational rules and procedures
- Subject to FTA Drug and Alcohol Program
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must or the ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certification within 6 months of hire
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as regulated by the client
- Ability to pass mandated FTA Drug and Alcohol Testing
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.