|Location||Lancaster,CA*||*Position is based out of Lancaster, CA|
KEOLIS IS HIRING DRIVERS FOR OUR LOCATION IN LANCASTER:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Driver provides passengers with safe, friendly transportation in vehicles designed for wheelchair lifts, seats and other special access. This position focuses on non-emergency medical transportation and we welcome candidates with experience in customer service, home health-care, or ability to provide high-quality patient care.
- Transporting passengers as listed on a driver manifest, which includes designated pick-up and drop-off locations and times, issued daily.
- Maintaining a secure environment for passengers, including escorting riders to and from the vehicle and providing physical assistance to passengers, when requested.
- Exercising patience and sensitivity toward all passengers and practices professionalism in action and in speech to family members, staff at offices and agencies and the general public.
- Current Valid DRIVERS LICENSE (CLASS C/CLASS B)
- Customer Service Experience a plus.
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and DOT physical.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other requirements may be required depending on location.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.