|Location||Concord, CA*||*Position is based out of Concord, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Position Title: Paratransit Bus Driver
Reports to: Operations Manager
Hours: Split Shift 4 Hours-On (4 Hours-Break) 4 Hours-On remaining shift
With Class B License - Training $14/Hr increased to $16/Hr after training and 30 days of revenue service.
Without Class B License - Training $13/Hr increased to $16/Hr after training and 30 days of revenue service.
READ FURTHER FOR SIGN-ON BONUS
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Paratransit bus driver is responsible for the safe operation of the cut-away style vehicle.
The driver is responsible for providing safe, reliable, on-time transportation to both ambulatory and mobility impaired riders.
- Must be able to report to work on-time, in a clean, neat uniform, ready to work.
- Preform a vehicle pre-trip and post trip inspection on assigned vehicle(s).
- Operates various types of vehicles, as assigned, safely, in all types of weather and traffic conditions, according to printed passenger schedules and operator’s schedules.
- Pick up and discharge passengers at designated bus stops safely; regulates heating and ventilating equipment on the bus for the comfort of the passengers.
- Report all accidents, incidents, or unusual occurrences to the dispatch office immediately; submit written reports on accidents, incidents or unusual occurrences as required.
- Accurately complete all reports; follow rules and regulations of the Company.
- Adhere to all regulations related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); correctly operate a wheelchair lift with proper safety restraints as required by the customer.
- Ability to interact with public positively; provide transit information to passengers as needed.
- Other duties as required
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License with passenger endorsement. (We assist with that training)
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- High degree of comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Must have good motor skills, good hearing, accurate color perception; ability to apply proper driving procedures; ability to adapt to change; ability to read a map.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? COME TO OUR LOCATION AT 1990 OLIVERA ROAD EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 11AM - 1PM AND ASK FOR MICHELLE!
** $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS PAYABLE AT $250 (AFTER 30 DAYS OF REVENUE SERVICE/$250 AFTER 60 DAYS OF REVENUE SERVICE AND FINALLY $500 AFTER 90 DAYS OF REVENUE SERVICE - TOTALING $1000)
**SIGN ON BONUS PAYABLE TO CANDIDATES WITH A CLASS B LICENSE - $500 AFTER 30 DAYS AND $500 AFTER 60 DAYS OF REVENUE SERVICE - TOTALING $1000