|Job Title||Road/Safety Supervisor*|
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, FL*||*Position is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|Department||Safety and Risk Management|
KEOLIS IS HIRING A ROAD/SAFETY SUPERVISOR FOR THE FT LAUDERDALE LOCATION:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Safety/Road Supervisor will lead safety focused service during their shifts and will provide quality customer service. The Safety/Road Supervisor will monitor and document the daily operation of the service with respect to safety, on time performance and quality of service. They will also ensure that the operators are following the rules and procedures as directed.
The Safety/Road Supervisor will work with other field supervisors to assist passengers, assist operators in the performance of their duties, and promptly attend to roadside problems and any other duties that may be deemed necessary by the Safety Manager, Operations Manager and/or General Manager.
- Supervise day to day operations with respect to safety rules and procedures
- Investigate accidents and incidents according to Keolis policy
- Conducts ride checks and road observations
- Completes documentation forms in accordance with Keolis, State, Federal, local and company requirements
- Perform mandatory Drug and Alcohol testing as needed.
- Assist with customer service of passengers at curbside and terminals
- Provide leadership and direction to employees
- Document and report rule violations and handle as directed
- Respond to service issues, escalate as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess CDL- Class B with Passenger and Air Break Endorsement
- High School diploma, or GED required
- Have 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to read a map and possess knowledge of the service area
- Must be able to work flexible day and night hours including split shifts, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass and maintain a DOT physical examination, background check and drug test
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER