|Job Title||Assistant Project Manager*|
|Location||Garden Grove, CA*||*Position is based out of Garden Grove, CA|
KEOLIS IS HIRING AN ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER FOR OUR LOCATION IN GARDEN GROVE:
We are a major transportation company in Orange County seeking an Assistant Project Manager to take on the responsibility of assisting in supervising and executing the on-time delivery of a groundbreaking, government funded program to provide “on-demand” transportation to Orange County residents.
This is an opportunity, for the right candidate, to perform at a high level and as a result, gain access to the upper echelon of Transportation Providers in Orange County. With your proven abilities and success over time, this position will offer the right candidate unlimited potential for advancement, including Project Manager, Operations Manager and even Terminal General Manager for a variety of contracts across the nation and around the world.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the Project Manager with the execution of the transportation service, which can include tracking and dispatching vehicles with a focus on customer service through on time performance. Also to assist in the oversight of daily dispatch operations as it relates to execution levels by dispatch personnel. In addition, the Assistant Project Manager will assist in the handling of the responsibility for training and implementation of secondary offshore call center productivity, designed to enhance the customer experience seamlessly.
- Assist with control of the daily operation of service in compliance with the policies and procedures of the contracting agencies
- Ability to write and perform coaching and corrective action processes under direction of the Project Manager
- Assistance in providing and/or managing ongoing training for call center staff as needed
- Assist in monitoring and management of employees and drivers for 5 star performance standards
- Assist with review of dispatcher’s reservations for quality control and accuracy
- Assist in maintaining necessary documentation and personnel files in the absence and under the direction of the Project Manager
- Promotes a “safety first” environment for all areas
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, will address, acknowledge and bring to a satisfactory resolution, customer grievances and questions
- Follows up with customers in the event there is a difficulty in filling a request for transportation
- Communicated effectively and appropriately with upper management and other departments and outside agencies
- Work as a team player and contributes to the team by leading by example
- Maintains a professional demeanor, representing the company in a positive light when interacting with customers or outside agencies
- Performs duties relative to payroll, human resources, scheduling, safety messaging, training, reports as necessary and assist in contractual obligations of the company as it relates to service, all under the direction of the Project Manager.
- A minimum of three (3) years of responsible leadership experience in supervisory roles.
- Knowledge/experience with XDS, Trapeze Dispatch and EZ Labor Software a PLUS
- Typing of 40 – 45 WPM
- 10 key experience
- Complete knowledge of Orange County area is a must
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and effectively under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and logical thought processes
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible scheduling including nights, weekends and holidays.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time