|Job Title||Manager On Duty*|
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, FL*||*Position is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
KEOLIS IN FT LAUDERDALE IS SEEKING A QUALIFIED MANAGER ON DUTY:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Manager on Duty (MOD) will lead safety focused service during their shifts, and will supervise field supervisors, dispatchers, drivers, mechanics, and support personnel to ensure successful daily operations during their shift. MOD will be certain that all routes are covered, lead a team and serve as point person to carry out Operational Goals in the field as deemed necessary by the Operations Manager and/or General Manager. MOD will create and maintain reports and statistics using Microsoft Office programs and other applicable programs as needed.
- Responsible for leading operations and serve as point of contact with client during their shift periods.
- Contact with traveling passengers and airport employees with complaints or suggestions
- Accident Investigations during their respective shifts
- Coordinating with Operations Manager and Safety Manager for Safety meetings and distributing safety information
- Coordinate Special Moves for BCAD
- Responsible for quality control in all operations areas
- Responsible for disciplinary actions
- Respond to service complaints, escalate as necessary
- Ability to improvise in any situation
- Customer Service Skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a CDL- Class B with Passenger and Air Break Endorsement
- High School diploma, or GED required
- Have 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License with Passenger endorsement. Must hold air brake endorsement.
- Computer proficiency is a must
- Must be able to read a map and possess knowledge of the service area
- Must be able to work flexible day and night hours including split shifts, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass and maintain a DOT physical examination, background check and drug test
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER