|Job Title||Fixed Route Driver*|
|Location||Reno*||*Position is based out of Reno|
KEOLIS IS HIRING FIXED ROUTE DRIVERS FOR RENO, NV
As true ambassadors, our operators serve as the daily face of Keolis and the RTC. Many times they are the only person a passenger will ever see or talk to personally. Reporting to our team of supervisors, they are responsible for delivering a safe, courteous, and on-time service to RTC’s riders. Their focus is to provide every passenger with a safe and happy experience.
- Ensure safe on-road operations while maintaining on-time performance
- Familiarity with assigned routing and detours.
- Awareness of ADA Policies and Procedures.
- Understanding of ADA compliance.
- Proper operation of all wheelchair lifts, for each model bus.
- Collect the prescribed fares and notify dispatch of any refusal to pay or any other type of fare evasion or fraud.
- Providing information to passengers.
- Welcome and help passengers.
- Effectively communicate with passengers especially in case of service disruptions.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections and enter all defects into the ZONAR system.
- Follow exact deadhead routing and their assigned revenue service routes.
- Depart the start of each route exactly on-time and never operate ahead of schedule.
- Report any bunching of buses or other problems that may disrupt scheduled service.
- Report immediately to dispatch any vehicular accident or passenger incident and follow the incident and accident reporting procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a NV CDL class B license with passenger endorsement
- Must have clean driving record – DMV printout required for the last 10 years
- Must have stable work history
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have positive attitude and enjoy working with the general public
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
EEO Employer/Drug Free Environment