|Job Title||Parts Clerk*|
|Location||Greensboro, NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
KEOLIS has an exciting career opportunity for a Parts Clerk in our Greensboro office!
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Keolis Transit America, a subsidiary of Keolis North America, is seeking a Parts Clerk who will be responsible for providing timely parts service to mechanics in the Maintenance Department. This position also receives and stores supplies for other departments for Keolis Transit Las Vegas; distributes/delivers parts/supplied/documents and posts parts to work orders; stocks items into designated areas and monitors inventory; performs housekeeping activities and other duties as assigned.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Distributes requested parts to mechanics
- Receives parts requisition order forms from mechanics and other maintenance personnel. Researches parts number either from manufacturer's supply catalogue or on computer
- Obtains parts from bins and posts parts to computerized work order and compares labor code on requisition to computer code
- Performs audits of parts and materials
- Orders parts and materials from various vendor networks
- Physically places parts in the proper location after the items have been properly received
- Annually and as needed, physically counts parts/supplies and gives information to Parts Supervisor
- Mops, sweeps floors and dusts counters and computers
- Insures that parts/supply bins are orderly. Checks and labels bin boxes
- Assists in other activities as assigned such as boxing parts for shipping
What you bring to the table:
- Two (2) years parts stock room experience preferably in Transit but will accept automotive, trucking and or any parts experience related to the field of Fleet Maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED and valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a Fork lift and pass the In-house Forklift Training Certification Program
- General computer database knowledge required such as but not limited to, RTA, Microsoft Office, Cummins QuickServe, FEDEX Freight Manager Systems and ability to learn various vendor software systems
- Inventory skills are essential
- Basic mechanical knowledge required or the ability to learn the parts for the different vehicles required
- Requires the person to be self-directed
- Must be physically agile and be able to lift up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must be flexible, 24/7 operation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, successful, organization
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work with a group of dedicated professionals who are excited about taking Keolis Transit America to the next level
- A caring, ethical organization
EEO Employer - - Drug Free Work Environment