|Location||NATIONWIDE*||*Position is based out of NATIONWIDE|
ATTENTION EXPERIENCED MECHANICS:
KEOLIS IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES THAT HAVE WORKED WITH TRUCK/DIESEL/BUS VEHICLES AND WILLING TO RELOCATE TO GREENSBORO, NC.
WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR RELOCATION!!!! IF YOU ARE READY FOR A CHANGE - APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TODAY -
ONLY EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Keolis Transit America, a subsidiary of Keolis North America, is seeking a Mechanic, Class A who will effectively and skillfully diagnoses, inspects, and overhauls transit bus or heavy duty truck drive trains in a timely manner uner established guidelines. Drive train defined as engine, transmission, differential and all associated components.
This position will be responsible for maintenance of our buses including:
The incumbent in this position will be responsible with the overall maintenance of Gas powered units to include regular Preventive Maintenance Inspections, general maintenance including component replacement, component rebuilding, diagnostic and troubleshooting, and on-site road service work.
What You Bring To The Table:
Qualified candidate must possesses a comprehensive knowledge of diesel engines, gasoline engines, automatic ransmissions, steering and drivelines, hydraulics, electrical & trouble shooting.
- Must be dependable, responsible and self motivated
- We require at least 2 to 5 or more years experience in the Automotive, Truck & Equipment field.
- ASE Certified in Medium Heavy Truck or Transit
- Must possess a Class B license with Air Brakes Endorsement.
- 609 A/C licensed.
- Must be able to show 10years of employment history.
- Must be able to pass a background check with Department of Justice & Department of Homeland Security.
- Own Tools
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, successful, organization
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work with a group of dedicated professionals who are excited about taking Keolis Transit America to the next level
- A caring, ethical organization