|Job Title||Automotive Body Technician*|
|Location||Pomona, CA*||*Position is based out of Pomona, CA|
KEOLIS IS HIRING AN AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN FOR OUR LOCATION IN POMONA.
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Auto Body Technician will be required to be familiar with all aspects of collision repair. The ideal candidate will administer full detailed examinations of vehicles with frame, body or paint damage. Performing estimates including parts information and labor work will have to be made legible within a reasonable time frame. The Auto Body Technician will prep, bondo, sand and paint. Knowledge of frame repair, welding and removing upholstery will be required.
- Examines damage vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repair while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair VS. Considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical, hydraulic equipment and trim to gain access to all parts of vehicle.
- Files, grinds and sands, repairs, and paint surfaces using power tools and hand tools.
- Familiar with all aspects of collision repair including frame repair, welding, bondo, prep work, sanding, primer and paint.
- Must have 5+ years’ hands on experience.
- Must have CA driver’s license and the ability to obtain and maintain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) class b with passenger endorsement. Must be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug test and DOT examination.
- Capable of understanding and following complex oral and written instructions.
- Ability to operate a fork lift.
- Must be reliable.
- Must work efficiently on team.
- Must have positive attitude.
- Must have commitment to quality.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time, kneel, push and pick up items up to 75 lbs.
- Must pass 7 year background check and ongoing drug screening.
Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 75 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the commercial vehicle maintenance body shop. Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemical. Generally works inside air-conditioned maintenance shop but may be required to work outside in extreme, hot and/or cold weather; May be exposed to loud noise. May stand for over six hours a day; May use computer keyboard and monitor.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.