|Job Title||General Manager Fixed Route & Paratransit-Proposed Business*|
|Location||NATIONWIDE*||*Position is based out of NATIONWIDE|
General Manager – Fixed Route & Paratransit (Proposed Business)
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. We are currently expanding in the U.S. and working to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! Keolis Transit Services, LLC, is seeking a General Manager (GM) with fixed route and paratransit operations experience for proposed business opportunities throughout the U.S. Reporting to the SVP of Operations, this position provides leadership and management, ensuring safe, efficient, and reliable delivery of service in multimodal transit environment. In addition to ensuring that the operation is productive, profitable, and supportive of corporate strategies and objectives, the GM establishes and maintains strong, positive relationships with the client as well as the community.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership, vision and direction to the local management team, ensuring quality performance of daily operations and customer service.
- Leads by example in promoting a strong safety culture.
- Proactively establishes and maintains positive relationships between KTS, the client, and the KTA corporate office. This includes the various boards and agencies affiliated with the operation.
- Establishes, analyzes and interprets key performance indicators and takes appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Develops annual budget and monitors compliance of monthly and annual financial targets.
- Provides leadership in the promotion of positive employee and labor relations.
- Develops an annual operating and capital budget and monitors compliance of monthly and annual financial targets. Uses operational performance indicators to influence financial results on a daily basis.
- Schedules staff to ensure all required functions are met in a timely manner.
- Ensures support of and coordination with the client’s service planning efforts. Works with client to improve scheduling/blocking and recommends real-time scheduling adjustments based on service demands and/or disruptions.
- Manages and provides oversight to run-cutting, rostering, and the driver bidding process, verifying Operator scheduling efficiency and legal compliance.
- Responsible for compliance of all company policies and local, state, and federal laws and regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
What you bring to the table:
- Strong commitment to Company values
- Experience as a GM for fixed-route and paratransit operations
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. This includes public-speaking skills. Proven experience building teams among diverse groups.
- Proven experience building teams among diverse groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management or Transportation (or a combination of education and transportation industry experience will be considered)
- Must be knowledgeable in the following: transit operations management, maintenance programming, safety and training programming, ADA, DMV & DOT requirements, Drug and Alcohol Awareness, basic laws, ordinances and regulations underlying the transit operation.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, successful, organization
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package including relocation
- The opportunity to work with a group of dedicated professionals who are excited about taking Keolis Transit America to the next level
- A caring, ethical organization
Keolis Transit America is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Click here to review the complete job description