|Job Title||Maintenance Manager*|
|Location||NATIONWIDE*||*Position is based out of NATIONWIDE|
The Maintenance Manager reports to the General Manager and executes an effective, high quality vehicle and facility maintenance program designed to meet high customer and Keolis standards. The Maintenance Director is responsible for delivery of clean, safe and reliable vehicles every day, in the most efficient manner.
The Maintenance Manager will also be responsible for managing employees who repair, maintain, clean, and fuel a fleet of buses or vans for a 24/7 operation transportation location.
- 7 years of vehicle, equipment and hydraulic maintenance experience.
- Two years experience as a supervisor, manager or other leadership role.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree, preferred. High School/GED diploma required.
- Mechanical school certificate and/or ASE certification.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
- Valid commercial driver license.