|Job Title||General Manager*|
|Location||NATIONWIDE*||*Position is based out of NATIONWIDE|
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We've been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we're on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The person chosen for the General Manager position will act as Keolis project manager directing the proper operations of a fixed route Keolis location. The person chosen for this role will act a liaison with our clients providing guidance, direction, and feedback to management staff, provide strategic planning and direction, manage contract and regulatory compliance and develop and administer the contract operating budget.
The General Manager is responsible for client and employee relations at the location. The General Manager will partner with the Keolis corporate office with required reports, and location compliance with corporate standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge in Business Administration, Logistics, or Transportation strongly preferred.
- Five (5) years operations or transportation/safety experience.
- Five (5) years management/supervisory experience.
- Labor relations experience preferred.
- Cost control or financial/budget experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), math, and presentation skills with ability to influence people at all levels of the organization, both vertical and horizontal.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while exceeding established goals and objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Limited travel predominantly within assigned service area.
- Demonstrated ability to manage with a "Safety First" attitude.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background test.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (nights, weekends and split shifts) to meet the needs of the business.