|Job Title||Proposed Business Operations Mgr Fixed Route & Paratrans*|
|Location||NATIONWIDE*||*Position is based out of NATIONWIDE|
Operations Manager – Fixed Route and Paratransit (Proposed Business)
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. We are currently expanding in the U.S. and working to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! Keolis Transit Services, LLC, is seeking a Operations Manager (OM) with fixed route and paratransit experience for proposed business opportunities throughout the U.S. Reporting to the GM, this position supervises the Operations Department and assures the safe, efficient, and reliable delivery of transportation services to our client. In addition to delivering safe and superior service, the OM is a liaison between the client and company and facilitates problem solving between departments. The OM assists the GM in the day-to-day management, customer interface, safety and security, maintenance, scheduling, required reporting and compliance, and administrative management functions of the project.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Ensures safety practices and applicable regulations are obeyed by all employees.
- Coordinates routinely with the Maintenance and Safety Managers ensuring facilities and buses are maintained to KTA safety and environmental standards.
- Ensures positive employee / labor relations, fosters employee engagement / recognition, administers department discipline, and resolves employee grievances.
- Coordinates the scheduling for both operators and supervisors in the operations department.
- Understands, interprets, and applies related laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, budgets, and labor/management agreements.
- Has shared responsibility for scheduling, employee performance evaluation, run-cutting, rostering, the driver bidding process and staffing responsibilities for the staff of the facility.
- Focuses intently on operational KPIs in order to manage service quality, operational expenses and explain budget variances.
- Proactively establishes and maintains positive relationships between KTS and the client.
- Provides accurate and timely operational and financial reporting as requested by management.
- Monitors operations and coordinates the delivery of service with the General Manager.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong commitment to Company values
- A minimum of four years of experience in fixed route and paratransit operations
- Positive labor relation skills and knowledge; including administration of employee discipline and labor grievances.
- Experience with scheduling software, Trapeze PASS, IVR systems, MDTs, call center/customer service experience and maintenance software desirable
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills; ability to lead and gain buy-in from direct reports, their teams, and corporate support teams
- Proven experience working as a team among diverse groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable or any combination of education and experience.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, successful, organization
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package including relocation
- The opportunity to work with a group of dedicated professionals who are excited about taking Keolis Transit America to the next level
- A caring, ethical organization
Keolis Transit America is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.