|Job Title||Maintenance Supervisor*|
|Location||Greensboro, NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
KEOLIS IS HIRING FOR A MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR IN GREENSBORO:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The maintenance supervisor is responsible for overseeing maintenance personnel and ensuring mechanics are working safely and efficiently.
- Plans, organizes and assigns preventative and corrective maintenance work to mechanics
- Monitors and ensures compliance of both vehicles and staff with safety and regulations
- Accomplishes maintenance objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Communicates directly with management & operations
- Experience in maintenance & repair
- Must be 21+ and able to pass DOT mandated background check/drug & alcohol screening
- Possess or be able to obtain Class B CDL w/ Passenger & Air Brake endorsements
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and Web based applications
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- Must be able to communicate effectively on all levels in English (Speak, Read & Write)
- Associates or Tech School degree preferred
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER