|Job Title||Reservations Agent - Part Time*|
|Location||Fresno, CA*||*Position is based out of Fresno, CA|
KEOLIS IS HIRING A PART TIME RESERVATIONS AGENT FOR OUR LOCATION IN FRESNO:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Reservations Agent is responsible for accepting trip reservations from eligible passengers, collecting all necessary date required to schedule trip accordingly with minimal errors.
- Answer calls within time expectation.
- Hold time kept to a minimum.
- Gather accurate and detailed information to book reservation.
- Handle each call with promptness and accuracy.
- Provide updated ride information.
- Cancelations – same day and advanced.
- Gather accurate detailed information for subscription request.
- Communicate effectively with Dispatch & Supervisor(s).
- Provide service information for passengers and potential passengers.
- Provide information for inter-county transit.
- Update ride information as needed.
- Negotiate times within guidelines.
- Ability to handle multiple task accurately & effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Team player.
- Minimal errors.
- Critical thinking & problem solving to help clients complete reservations.
- Gather accurate information to maintain client files up to date at all times.
- Expected to have outstanding attendance.
- Up to date on service policies & guidelines.
- Other duties as required
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous clerical, data entry, customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Computer literate using a Windows-based computer operating systems.
- Knowledge of the service area.
- Must be able to operate a multi-line phone system.
- High level of accuracy required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English; basic math stills.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must able to work in a union environment.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER