|Job Title||Manager of Administration and Finance*|
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, FL*||*Position is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
Keolis is hiring a Manager of Administration and Finance in Ft Lauderdale
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The Keolis Manager of Administration and Finance will be an analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills. A successful A&F Manager is able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment. A team player, who will work with the General Manager and Operations Manager, to review progress, identify potential risk and measure company goals with a high level independence and self-motivation.
- Overseeing the accounts receivables, costing and billing
- Review all invoices and make relevant payments in a timely fashion
- Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions
- Ensure the preparation of all financial records
- Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely fashion
- Supervise and manage payroll processing using ADP and/or other payroll programs
- Organizing the various professional people working on a projects
- Perform complex tasks using Microsoft Office or other systems to keep track of finances, people and progress
- Report to General Manager on progress
- A Bachelor’s degree in management, finance, accounting, business administration or any similar field is preferred.
- Two years experience in finance
- Thorough familiarity with Microsoft word, Excel, and project scheduling
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Experience with clearly presenting findings and recommendations to management and client required.
- Must be able to work various hours to meet with employees in a 24/7 environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Any related combination of education, training or progressively responsible experience.