|Job Title||Admin I*|
|Location||Ft. Lauderdale, FL*||*Position is based out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
KEOLIS IS HIRING AN ADMIN I FOR OUR LOCATION IN FT LAUDERDALE
PAY IS $16.00
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
As an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, you will greet and screen visitors perform data entry and processing, some basic accounting reporting, and other duties.
- Prepare, send and receive written correspondence
- Coordinate schedule of senior management team via group calendar
- Receive and send deliveries
- Manage and distribute incoming calls
- Greet visitors
- Provide data entry assistance
- Perform other administrative/reception duties as need
- Provide support to General Manager as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Minimum of 3 year of administrative experience in fast paced environment.
- Possess excellent decision making skills, detail-oriented, good research skills, and communication both in written and verbal skills.
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail. Applicant should assume proficiency in any or all minimum qualifications will be confirmed through basic knowledge and aptitude testing.
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER