|Job Title||Utility Worker*|
|Location||Van Nuys, CA*||*Position is based out of Van Nuys, CA|
KEOLIS IS HIRING A UTILITY WORKER FOR OUR LOCATION IN VAN NUYS:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
The primary role of the Utility Worker is to insure that the fleet is fully prepared for service. Other duties are to assist the maintenance department with the upkeep of the fleet, shop and operations facilities.
- All vehicles completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service.
- Vehicle exteriors and interiors cleaned according to the contract.
- Vehicle emergency equipment (fire extinguisher, body-fluid kit,
first aid kit) fully stocked and functional.
- Vehicles parked according to facility parking plan.
- Any fleet damage documented and communicated to the manager.
- Fuel island maintained and kept clean, any spills immediately
contained and reported to the manager.
- Work area maintained according to all OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Shop area cleaned, mopped and trash disposed of daily.
- Landscaping and lot cleaned and cared for as needed.
- Facility cleaning as needed to include trash, windows, restrooms and vacuuming
- Post notices in vehicles as required by client.
- Assist maintenance staff and manager as needed
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have CDL or be able to obtain one within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in and outdoors in all weather conditions
Please note: Job duties or specific job title could vary; where covered by a collective bargaining agreement the provisions of that agreement may prevail.
Keolis will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
KEOLIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.