|Job Title||Paratransit - Operations Manager*|
|Location||Greensboro, NC*||*Position is based out of Greensboro, NC|
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Manager will be required to oversee the transportation operations in this paratransit operation. This position performs complex professional and administrative work in planning, scheduling and directing the control and evaluation of the office, operations and programs of the facility. The Operations Manager will be responsible for daily and monthly reports. The chosen person along with the General Manager will also be a liaison to the client and the location staff in all matters including labor issues and disciplinary matters.
- College degree preferred, High School required
- Minimum of three (3) years management experience in a paratransit operation.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods of operation of the transit system's staff and operational departments
- Thorough knowledge of basic laws, ordinances and regulations underlying the transit operation, including ADA
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to analyze a variety of complex administrative problems to make sound recommendations for their solutions and to prepare working procedures
- Experience in managing in a union environment
- Capable of using all Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) at an intermediate level
- You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
- CDL highly desirable
- Experience and working knowledge of Trapeze PASS software