|Location||Pomona, CA*||*Position is based out of Pomona, CA|
KEOLIS IN POMONA IS HIRING FUELERS FOR IT'S LOCATION IN POMONA:
For over 100 years, Keolis has been helping more people travel safely, comfortably, and efficiently than anyone else in the world. Keolis is an innovative partner working continuously to create solutions to meet the needs of our customers . . . today and in the future! We’ve been managing complex passenger transportation for more than a century and we’re on a constant quest to find better ways of helping our customers achieve their goal of providing superior service to their communities.
Fuelers are responsible for cleaning, fueling and moving buses in a safe and professional manner.
- Duties include ensuring all vehicles are completely fueled, cleaning the interior & exterior of the vehicles, checking or topping off fluids as needed, installing or removing interior signage/ads, and other related duties.
- Ensures all fleet damage is documented and communicated to the appropriate maintenance supervisor in the event of unreported damage.
- Maintains accurate, legible record of fuel usage and vehicle mileage
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Must be 21+ with a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a DOT mandated drug screening/physical
- Must be able to obtain Class B CDL with Passenger/Air Brake endorsements within 90 days
- Must have flexible schedule, including nights/weekends
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
This position may require working outdoors in the elements. Appropriate uniforms will be provided. Exposure to exhaust fumes, toxic chemicals, biohazards.
This position requires physical effort and manual dexterity such as: walking, lifting, standing, stooping, bending, reaching, twisting, pull/push, and lifting in a proper safe manner. PPE (personal protective equipment) will be worn at all times.
This employer will consider qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with Los Angeles Ordinance 184652.